Categories

blogadda

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 23, 2016

DLP Week -2 & 3 Daily Drawing Challenge #ART JOURNAL EVERYDAY


 Week-2 Documented Life Project 2016 My two words for this year are 'Grow' and'Give' I added them on the left side of my journal
A close up of my girl 

This year there is also the challenge of creating a Pocket Art Card.On one side I did this water color image 

 On the other side I simply doodled

 Week-3 Making a list of my favorite books. The PAC challenge was to include something from a magazine. I pasted the grapefruits image that I found in a magazine on one side.
On the other side, I tried to do a watercolor sketch of the same.
I'm so much in love with this project. The challenges motivate me to create something everyweek.
If you want to see my week-1 art it is here

Another challenge that I'm taking part is Lisa Congdon's Daily Drawing Project  for this month.
Below are some of my favorite ones.

Day-14 Ferns

Day-22 Paint Brushes

Day -21 Cacti

Day-16 Apples

Day-13 Owls
Day-19 Fishes

Day-17 Roots

Thank you so much for being here and going through my art. I am Thankful for each and every person who take their time to visit my page.

Linking my post to Paint Party Friday
Wishing you all a safe weekend. 
Susan 


6 comments:

  1. So many wonderful things here. I love your doodling and your word of the year pages, and your fern study, and, and, and. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a plethora of fantastic creations Susan!! I can see how much you're enjoying your challenges. I really LOVE your daily drawing pages-they really create such impact when the page is filled with a particular theme-awesome sketches! Hope the snow storm isn't too bad by you. So far this AM we have already 10 " with lots of wind and it's not supposed to end until late tonight-yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! An excellent accomplishment!! Love all the whimsy and variety...so fun!! You are an inspiration!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing art. love the variety also, just what I like, painting, drawing, and all of the above lol your daily drawings are awesome is this for a challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I really love the grapefruit and the owls--so cute! Happy to say I am a new follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great drawings and paintings. I guess my favorite is the grapefruit and the roots.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am someone who loves almost everything that is related to art-be it writing, painting, crafts, music, dance; Yes,anything that can enliven my spirit. I am originally from Kerala,India. Currently I live in the US.

Followers